#Organic Chemistry Congress 2019
Feb 20-21, 2019
Tuesday, 16 October 2018
Conference series llc LTD proudly announces the “International Conference on Advances in Organic and Inorganic” which will be held during February 20-21, 2019 at Singapore. The theme of the conference is “Visualize the Current Advancements in Organic and Inorganic Chemistry”. This conference will bring together Researchers and practitioners from more than 40 nations to share their knowledge, experience, and expertise through a series of Key Notes, Plenary Talks, Workshops, Symposiums, and Exhibitions.
Organic Chemistry Congress 2019 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Chemistry. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered, and solutions adopted in the fields of Analytical Chemistry, Geochemistry, Nuclear Chemistry, Quantum Chemistry, Green Chemistry, and Organic& Inorganic Chemistry.
Singapore officially the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign city-state and island country in Southeast Asia. It lies off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula and is 137 kilometres (85 mi) north of the equator. Singapore is separated from Peninsular Malaysia by the Straits of Johor to the north and from Indonesia's Riau Islands by the Singapore Strait to the south. The country is highly urbanized, and little of the original vegetation remains. Singapore's progress over the past three decades has been remarkable, yet the island has not been overwhelmed by development. Visitors will discover a wealth of historical treasures from the past, in the beauty of older buildings, values and traditions that have survived in the face of profound social and geographical change.
Conference series llc LTD is the world’s leading specialist in organizing Academic, Scientific and Business conferences, meetings, symposiums and exhibitions in different verticals and horizontals like Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business to promote scientific research. Every year we host more than 3000 global events inclusive of 1000+conferences 1000+ Symposiums 1000+ Workshops in USA, Europe, Middle East and Asia with the generous support and cooperation from our 30000+ Editorial Board Members, 1000+ Scientific Societies. All the conference proceedings are published in the special issues of our 700+ Open Access International Journals with the DOI provided by CROSSREF.
- 150+ Participation (60 Industry: 40 Academia)
- 5+ Keynote Speakers
- 50+ Plenary Speakers
- 5+ Exhibitors
- 19 Innovative Educational Sessions
- 5+ Workshops
- B2B Meetings
- Organic Chemists
- Inorganic Chemists
- Professors in Chemistry
- Associated and Assistant Professors in Organic Chemistry
- Post-doctoral and Researchers in Chemistry
- Heads of Chemical Departments
- Post Graduates and Graduates in Medicinal Chemistry
- Laboratory Chemists
- Chemical Scientists working on Materials
- Experts in the development of Organometallic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic and Industrial Chemistry
- Material Science and Polymer Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Bio-Chemistry and Forensics
- Green and Environmental Chemistry
- Drug Design & Chemical Engineering
- Mass Spectroscopy and Filtration Chemistry
- Analytical techniques in Organic Chemistry
- Radioactive Chemistry and Reactors
- Instrumentation and Techniques
- Catalysis and Energy
- Organometallic Chemistry
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at:- https://organicchemistry.global-summit.com/